CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Lately

Oh my goodness, it has been a crazy two months!  Lily will be two months old tomorrow!  It's crazy how fast time goes!  I'm not going to lie, it has been a CRAZY two months.  Savannah had a super hard time adjusting.  I had several days where I wanted to just walk out the door and keep walking haha.  She wasn't listening at all.  She was throwing giant tantrums over everything and just having a hard time.  But, now she's doing a lot better.  Lily went from being angel baby who never cried ever to being a more normal newborn.  She has a lot of fussy periods now.  But, she sleeps from 10-7 every night so I'm not really complaining :).  And when she's awake, she's so super smiley, it's adorable.  Um, we got a sand box.  And I started babysitting a cute little girl in our ward a couple times a week.  Her name is Ella and she's 2 and she's becoming good friends with Savannah.  

Oh, and here's what I'm super excited for...  We're going to Disneyland!  We're going for three days.  We'll be gone the week after Thanksgiving.  I am sooooooo excited!  Savannah and Corey are excited too.  And, I'm sure Lily is silently excited.  

And, here's pictures:












































2 comments:

skymiles said...

Disneyland! Hooray! My family is going the second week of November (have to get in before Cyrus turns 3). Super cute girls, I LOVED the panteloon type pants Savannah was wearing in one of the pictues. (The white ones with the super cute lace)

Katie R said...

Hey! I just nominated you for a Liebster award! It's a real thing? haha Read my blog about it if you want to do it. :)