CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Les Mis!!!

Jessie and I went and saw Les Mis on Saturday.  It was so amazing!!!  Valjean was fantastic and so was Eponine.  Every character was very talented.  The power behind their voices and the live music allowed me to experience the play in a way I never have before.  It was really quite thrilling.  I cried a lot.  The barricade scene was SO fantastic.  And Javert's suicide was really awesome too.  Gavroche's death was heartbreaking.  I loved all the little touches the actors added to their characters.  They seemed so real.  And it changed my life perspective, at least for a few minutes.  I gave money to a guy on the street corner who needed money for a wheelchair.  It seemed pointless to watch a 3 hour play about poor people struggling and not do something small about it.

No comments: